Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[UNET][WebGL] NetworkClient.SendByChannel called on client crashes the server
Steps to reproduce:
1) open "...client.zip"
2) sccene 'client' make sure that "Client" GO in hierarchy has an image attached to "Upload" field
3) build for WebGL
4) open "...server.zip" and play scene 'server'
5) launch WebGL build
- make sure that on server in console there is client connected log
6) on client click 'Upload' button
- Server crashes on
0x00000001405C18F6 (Unity) MemoryPool::Allocate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button