Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UNET][WebGL] NetworkClient.SendByChannel called on client crashes the server
Steps to reproduce:
1) open "...client.zip"
2) sccene 'client' make sure that "Client" GO in hierarchy has an image attached to "Upload" field
3) build for WebGL
4) open "...server.zip" and play scene 'server'
5) launch WebGL build
- make sure that on server in console there is client connected log
6) on client click 'Upload' button
- Server crashes on
0x00000001405C18F6 (Unity) MemoryPool::Allocate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released