Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[UNET][WebGL] NetworkClient.SendByChannel called on client crashes the server
Steps to reproduce:
1) open "...client.zip"
2) sccene 'client' make sure that "Client" GO in hierarchy has an image attached to "Upload" field
3) build for WebGL
4) open "...server.zip" and play scene 'server'
5) launch WebGL build
- make sure that on server in console there is client connected log
6) on client click 'Upload' button
- Server crashes on
0x00000001405C18F6 (Unity) MemoryPool::Allocate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused