Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[UNET][WebGL] NetworkClient.SendByChannel called on client crashes the server
Steps to reproduce:
1) open "...client.zip"
2) sccene 'client' make sure that "Client" GO in hierarchy has an image attached to "Upload" field
3) build for WebGL
4) open "...server.zip" and play scene 'server'
5) launch WebGL build
- make sure that on server in console there is client connected log
6) on client click 'Upload' button
- Server crashes on
0x00000001405C18F6 (Unity) MemoryPool::Allocate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities