Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UNET][WebGL] NetworkClient.SendByChannel called on client crashes the server
Steps to reproduce:
1) open "...client.zip"
2) sccene 'client' make sure that "Client" GO in hierarchy has an image attached to "Upload" field
3) build for WebGL
4) open "...server.zip" and play scene 'server'
5) launch WebGL build
- make sure that on server in console there is client connected log
6) on client click 'Upload' button
- Server crashes on
0x00000001405C18F6 (Unity) MemoryPool::Allocate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown