Search Issue Tracker
[UNET] NetworkWriter.Write causing ReadString/ReadBytes out of range errors in clients
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project "stripped.zip"
2) build and run as "Host"
3) editor as "Client"
Actual: ReadString/ReadBytes error printed
Expected: show errors in OnSerialize/OnDeserialize and point to which GameObject it happened
note: if you are to enable "Scenes/Warrior.prefab" NavMeshAgent component, it works without any errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ParticleSystem glitching/stretching in the build when enabling/disabling particles and manually rendering at WaitForEndOfFrame
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh