Search Issue Tracker
[UNET] NetworkWriter.Write causing ReadString/ReadBytes out of range errors in clients
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project "stripped.zip"
2) build and run as "Host"
3) editor as "Client"
Actual: ReadString/ReadBytes error printed
Expected: show errors in OnSerialize/OnDeserialize and point to which GameObject it happened
note: if you are to enable "Scenes/Warrior.prefab" NavMeshAgent component, it works without any errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules