Search Issue Tracker
[UNET] NetworkWriter.Write causing ReadString/ReadBytes out of range errors in clients
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project "stripped.zip"
2) build and run as "Host"
3) editor as "Client"
Actual: ReadString/ReadBytes error printed
Expected: show errors in OnSerialize/OnDeserialize and point to which GameObject it happened
note: if you are to enable "Scenes/Warrior.prefab" NavMeshAgent component, it works without any errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar