Search Issue Tracker
[UNET] NetworkWriter.Write causing ReadString/ReadBytes out of range errors in clients
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project "stripped.zip"
2) build and run as "Host"
3) editor as "Client"
Actual: ReadString/ReadBytes error printed
Expected: show errors in OnSerialize/OnDeserialize and point to which GameObject it happened
note: if you are to enable "Scenes/Warrior.prefab" NavMeshAgent component, it works without any errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine