Search Issue Tracker
[UNET] NetworkWriter.Write causing ReadString/ReadBytes out of range errors in clients
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project "stripped.zip"
2) build and run as "Host"
3) editor as "Client"
Actual: ReadString/ReadBytes error printed
Expected: show errors in OnSerialize/OnDeserialize and point to which GameObject it happened
note: if you are to enable "Scenes/Warrior.prefab" NavMeshAgent component, it works without any errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included