Search Issue Tracker
[UNET] NetworkServer.SendToAll does not send message using NetworkServerSimple on localhost
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached user project.
2. Open scene: NetMessageTest
3. Press play.
4. Press Setup Server.
5. Press Setup Client
6. Press Send Score.
7. Inspect the console.
Expected result: Debug log that client has got the score.
Actual result: Client did not get the message.
Note, this line does not work:
- NetworkServer.SendToAll(MyMsgType.Score, msg);
But this does work:
- NetworkConnection.Send(MyMsgType.Score, msg);
(see line 32-36 of NetMessagesTest.cs)
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b14, 5.3.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first