Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Network configuration mismatch detected even though host's and client's networking scripts are the same
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "Bomberman" project
2. Open "Lobby" scene
3. Build and run the project
4. In the Build press "LAN Host(H)"
5. In Editor press "LAN Client(C)"
-- Notice Warning in the console which says that network configuraiton mismatch detected
Expected: Client's network configuration should be the same as the Host's.
Actual: Network configuraiton mismatch detected
Note: You can get same error when you host a game in editor and connect to it with build. However, you should look for warning in the output_log.txt.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window