Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[UNet][HLAPI] Server Crash when trying to send a serializable class via [Command] from a client to the server
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project
3. In build, Press "Host Multiplayer Game"
4. In editor, Open lobbyNewGUI scene and run it
5. Press "Join"
6. Under "YOU" press the button "Crash"
7. Observe the server/host will crash (in this case the exe file will crash)
You can also reverse this process with the editor as server.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"