Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UNET] Calling NetworkDiscovery.StopBroadcast() and NetworkServer.Reset() crashes editor
Steps to reproduce:
1) open the project
2) play scene 'xx'
3) click on 'Server' button
4) click on 'Stop' button
notes: if it doesn't crash on step 4 -> exit play mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback