Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UNET] Calling NetworkDiscovery.StopBroadcast() and NetworkServer.Reset() crashes editor
Steps to reproduce:
1) open the project
2) play scene 'xx'
3) click on 'Server' button
4) click on 'Stop' button
notes: if it doesn't crash on step 4 -> exit play mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac