Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Undocked Editor window cannot be placed back in-between its previously adjacent windows in a single dragging action
How to reproduce:
1) Create a new Unity project
2) Reset the Editor layout to 'Default'
3) Undock the Game window by clicking and dragging it
4) Without releasing the window attempt to put it back into the same place(between Scene and Asset Store)
Expected result: the window can be placed back to its previous place without releasing and dragging it again
Actual result: the neighboring windows are "stuck" together and prevent the dragged window from being placed back to the same place
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode