Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Repro_Undo_Dirty_Scene project
2. Open Window -> Test
3. Press "Load, Modify subData and save undo"
4. Observe that scene is not dirtied
5. Press "Load Data, Assign sub asset and register undo"
6. Observe that scene is dirtied at this point
Expected result: Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo should not dirty the scene, when no actual changes to Scene are made
Reproduced in: 2019.4.8f1, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy