Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Repro_Undo_Dirty_Scene project
2. Open Window -> Test
3. Press "Load, Modify subData and save undo"
4. Observe that scene is not dirtied
5. Press "Load Data, Assign sub asset and register undo"
6. Observe that scene is dirtied at this point
Expected result: Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo should not dirty the scene, when no actual changes to Scene are made
Reproduced in: 2019.4.8f1, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode