Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Repro_Undo_Dirty_Scene project
2. Open Window -> Test
3. Press "Load, Modify subData and save undo"
4. Observe that scene is not dirtied
5. Press "Load Data, Assign sub asset and register undo"
6. Observe that scene is dirtied at this point
Expected result: Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo should not dirty the scene, when no actual changes to Scene are made
Reproduced in: 2019.4.8f1, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Scene is no longer dirtied by registering undo operations that do not affect it