Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Repro_Undo_Dirty_Scene project
2. Open Window -> Test
3. Press "Load, Modify subData and save undo"
4. Observe that scene is not dirtied
5. Press "Load Data, Assign sub asset and register undo"
6. Observe that scene is dirtied at this point
Expected result: Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo should not dirty the scene, when no actual changes to Scene are made
Reproduced in: 2019.4.8f1, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video