Search Issue Tracker
Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Repro_Undo_Dirty_Scene project
2. Open Window -> Test
3. Press "Load, Modify subData and save undo"
4. Observe that scene is not dirtied
5. Press "Load Data, Assign sub asset and register undo"
6. Observe that scene is dirtied at this point
Expected result: Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo should not dirty the scene, when no actual changes to Scene are made
Reproduced in: 2019.4.8f1, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired