Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Undo] Add component button is overlapping on Default Material after undoing added component
When Prefab of gameobject is created and component is added on gameobject, then after undoing added component Add component button is overlapping on Default Material.
Steps to repro:
1. Create New Project
2. Hierarchy > 3D Object > Cube > Create Prefab
3. Hierarchy > Cube > shrink Box collider > Add component > Audio Source > Undo
Add component button is overlapping on Default Material
Add component button does not get overlap on Default Material
2020.2.0b4, 2020.1.6f1 , 2019.4.10f1, 2019.3.16f1
Working Fine with:
Occurring on Mac 10.15 only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project