Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Undo] Add component button is overlapping on Default Material after undoing added component
When Prefab of gameobject is created and component is added on gameobject, then after undoing added component Add component button is overlapping on Default Material.
Steps to repro:
1. Create New Project
2. Hierarchy > 3D Object > Cube > Create Prefab
3. Hierarchy > Cube > shrink Box collider > Add component > Audio Source > Undo
Add component button is overlapping on Default Material
Add component button does not get overlap on Default Material
2020.2.0b4, 2020.1.6f1 , 2019.4.10f1, 2019.3.16f1
Working Fine with:
Occurring on Mac 10.15 only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform