Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
Unchecking "Dynamic Occludee" and selecting another mesh causes inital mesh to remain in Previewer
Unchecking "Dynamic Occludee" and selecting another mesh causes first mesh to remain in Previewer
1. Create a new project
2. In Hierarchy, create two 3D objects: a Cube, a Cylinder (if necessary, manually set Cylinder position to 0,0,0)
3. Click on Cylinder, change Inspector to Default, uncheck "Dynamic Occludee"
4. Click on Cube, change Inspector to Normal, double click on the "Cube" mesh in Inspector
Expected: Only the Cube mesh is previewed
Occurring: The Cylinder mesh is overlapping with the Cube mesh
Occurring on: 2017.2.0a1 to 2017.3.0a6 (current latest trunk)
Not occurring: 2017.1.0f3 and older (feature not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'