Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[Profiler] Unable to Uncheck Timelines
1) Open Profiler window in the Editor
2) Click colored boxes in the GPU and CPU tabs - everything works as expected
3) Click colored boxes in other tabs - nothing happens
Reproduced in: Version 5.1.0b6; Version 4.6.5f1
Last paragraph in http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/ProfilerWindow.html
says it should be working, nevertheless which profiler timeline box you check
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
- The Properties option is missing when pressing RMB on the PropertyField
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10