Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Unable to remove Empty Category in Sprite Editor after changing Sprite Layer name with external image editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Example_Rig_Bug.zip"
2. From the Project window, select Assets/Example_Rig_Bug.psb
3. In the Inspector window enter Sprite Editor
4. Enable the Visibility tool (Skinning Editor>Visibility tool)
5. In the Visibility tool select Sprite
6. In the Category column press on any arrow and Remove Empty Category
Expected result: Empty Category "Sprite_C" is removed
Actual result: Empty Category "Sprite_C" is not removed
Reproducible with: 3.2.6 (2019.4.24f1), 5.0.4 (2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a6)
Could not test with: 2.0.0-preview.3 (2018.4.34f1), 5.0.4 (2021.2.0a12), 6.0.0-pre.1 (2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a12), 6.0.0-pre.2 (2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a12), 6.0.1 (2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a15) (Category column not available)
- If you do not change the Sprite Layer name, Remove Empty Category works as expected
- Could not reproduce with 5.0.4 (2021.2.0a12) because of an error
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source