Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a6
Unable to hit breakpoint in Visual Studio when debugging IL2CPP Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "BreakpointsIssue.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
3. Open Assets/TestClass.cs
4. Put a breakpoint at line 35 in Visual Studio
5. Open File>Build Settings... in the Editor
6. Enable Development Build
7. Enable Script Debugging
8. Build And Run the project
9. Open Debug>Attach Unity Debugger in VS
10. Select "BreakpointsIssue"
11. Press OK
12. Press Space in the Player
Expected results: Line 31 is hit in VS
Actual results: Line 31 is marked as "Unable to find a corresponding location"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a12, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.9f1, 2022.2.0a19, 2023.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.2.0a11
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true