Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
"Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error pops up when Scripting Runtime Version is set to .Net 4.x
"Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error pops up when Scripting Runtime Version is set to .Net 4.x and System language is set to Turkish
How to reproduce:
1. Change System language to Turkish
2. Create a new Unity project
3. Open File --> Buıld Settıngs --> Player Settıngs
4. Change Scriptıng Runtime Version to .Net 4.x
5. In a pop-up window click Restart
Expected result: Editor reopens without errors after changing Scripting Runtime Version to .Net 4.x.
Actual result: "Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error appears on restarting Unity.
Workaround: Change System language to English.
Regression first introduced: 2018.2.0a6.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.1f1.
Not reproduced with: 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio