Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
"Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error pops up when Scripting Runtime Version is set to .Net 4.x
"Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error pops up when Scripting Runtime Version is set to .Net 4.x and System language is set to Turkish
How to reproduce:
1. Change System language to Turkish
2. Create a new Unity project
3. Open File --> Buıld Settıngs --> Player Settıngs
4. Change Scriptıng Runtime Version to .Net 4.x
5. In a pop-up window click Restart
Expected result: Editor reopens without errors after changing Scripting Runtime Version to .Net 4.x.
Actual result: "Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error appears on restarting Unity.
Workaround: Change System language to English.
Regression first introduced: 2018.2.0a6.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.1f1.
Not reproduced with: 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector