Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
"Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error pops up when Scripting Runtime Version is set to .Net 4.x
"Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error pops up when Scripting Runtime Version is set to .Net 4.x and System language is set to Turkish
How to reproduce:
1. Change System language to Turkish
2. Create a new Unity project
3. Open File --> Buıld Settıngs --> Player Settıngs
4. Change Scriptıng Runtime Version to .Net 4.x
5. In a pop-up window click Restart
Expected result: Editor reopens without errors after changing Scripting Runtime Version to .Net 4.x.
Actual result: "Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error appears on restarting Unity.
Workaround: Change System language to English.
Regression first introduced: 2018.2.0a6.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.1f1.
Not reproduced with: 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle