Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
"Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error pops up when Scripting Runtime Version is set to .Net 4.x
"Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error pops up when Scripting Runtime Version is set to .Net 4.x and System language is set to Turkish
How to reproduce:
1. Change System language to Turkish
2. Create a new Unity project
3. Open File --> Buıld Settıngs --> Player Settıngs
4. Change Scriptıng Runtime Version to .Net 4.x
5. In a pop-up window click Restart
Expected result: Editor reopens without errors after changing Scripting Runtime Version to .Net 4.x.
Actual result: "Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error appears on restarting Unity.
Workaround: Change System language to English.
Regression first introduced: 2018.2.0a6.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.1f1.
Not reproduced with: 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component