Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
"Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error pops up when Scripting Runtime Version is set to .Net 4.x
"Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error pops up when Scripting Runtime Version is set to .Net 4.x and System language is set to Turkish
How to reproduce:
1. Change System language to Turkish
2. Create a new Unity project
3. Open File --> Buıld Settıngs --> Player Settıngs
4. Change Scriptıng Runtime Version to .Net 4.x
5. In a pop-up window click Restart
Expected result: Editor reopens without errors after changing Scripting Runtime Version to .Net 4.x.
Actual result: "Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'" error appears on restarting Unity.
Workaround: Change System language to English.
Regression first introduced: 2018.2.0a6.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.1f1.
Not reproduced with: 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Nov 27, 2018 13:06
Not work ! Because i use windows that system language Turkish..
When it's Turkish,
Unable to find key name that matches 'rıght'
Nov 09, 2018 04:42
Will this be fixed in 2018.2.x?
Nov 01, 2018 12:54
Unity 2018.2.13f1 (64-bit) Windows 10 Turkish
Sep 27, 2018 10:58
Should be fixed in 2018.2 too.
Sep 27, 2018 10:57
Still happens in 2018.2.9f1
Sep 10, 2018 14:21
It is not about system language, it is about "region". I just changed the region from "Turkey" to "English (United Kingdom), it worked (Unity 2018.2.7f1).
Aug 31, 2018 13:22
Still happens in 2018.2.6f1
Aug 26, 2018 12:35
Still in 2018.2.5f1 Making "preferred language" or "display language" English does not fix this issue (Maybe after reboot? Didn't tried yet).
Aug 19, 2018 15:01
Still happens in 2018.2.4f1