Search Issue Tracker
Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
1. Open "Test Project.zip" project and "SampleScene" scene
2. Open "TestClass.Partial" in VS
3. In Line 9 add a Breakpoint
4. Attach to Unity
5. Enter Playmode
6. Hover over the Breakpoint
7. Notice an error "The breakpoint will not currently be hit. Unable to find a corresponding location"
Expected Result: Debugging works as expected with Partial classes/methods
Actual Result: While debugging, unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b4
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.19f1, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default