Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3.11f1
Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
1. Open "Test Project.zip" project and "SampleScene" scene
2. Open "TestClass.Partial" in VS
3. In Line 9 add a Breakpoint
4. Attach to Unity
5. Enter Playmode
6. Hover over the Breakpoint
7. Notice an error "The breakpoint will not currently be hit. Unable to find a corresponding location"
Expected Result: Debugging works as expected with Partial classes/methods
Actual Result: While debugging, unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.11f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b4
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.19f1, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode