Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Unable to control to which PC the Player connects when using 'Autoconnect Profiler'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Build a Standalone player with 'Autoconnect Profiler' enabled
3. Open Profiles on two different PC/Mac connect on the same network
4. Launch Player. Notice that it connects to two different Editors. (it might take ~5 sec)
If the issue isn't reproducible
5. Manually connect to the player on the second PC
6. Close Player
7. Open Player
Expected results: Player connect to one Editor
Actual results: Player connect to several different Editors
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.4f1, 2018.4.9f1
- In 2017.4 other PC/Mac can not find the player.
- The issue is reproducible if two PC/Mac are connected to the same WiFi network.
- The issue is not reproducible if one PC/Mac is connected to LAN and other to WiFi
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)