Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Unable to control to which PC the Player connects when using 'Autoconnect Profiler'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Build a Standalone player with 'Autoconnect Profiler' enabled
3. Open Profiles on two different PC/Mac connect on the same network
4. Launch Player. Notice that it connects to two different Editors. (it might take ~5 sec)
If the issue isn't reproducible
5. Manually connect to the player on the second PC
6. Close Player
7. Open Player
Expected results: Player connect to one Editor
Actual results: Player connect to several different Editors
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.4f1, 2018.4.9f1
- In 2017.4 other PC/Mac can not find the player.
- The issue is reproducible if two PC/Mac are connected to the same WiFi network.
- The issue is not reproducible if one PC/Mac is connected to LAN and other to WiFi
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Nested asset name will not update in Project View if renamed from a script