Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Unable to clear bone mappings
I'm unable to clear the bone mapping from the rig mapping menu.
Steps to reproduce
- Open attached project
- Select Assets > Animations > ReleaseQA > Models > Release QA - Winston
- Unlock the inspector and select the rig tab.
- Click Configure
- Under mapping find the mapping dropdown and select clear
- The bones are now cleared.
- Select apply
Notice Issue > The bones are not cleared.
Expected: All bone slots should be empty.
Broken: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10,2019.2.0a9
Working: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.10f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets