Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Unable to clear bone mappings
I'm unable to clear the bone mapping from the rig mapping menu.
Steps to reproduce
- Open attached project
- Select Assets > Animations > ReleaseQA > Models > Release QA - Winston
- Unlock the inspector and select the rig tab.
- Click Configure
- Under mapping find the mapping dropdown and select clear
- The bones are now cleared.
- Select apply
Notice Issue > The bones are not cleared.
Expected: All bone slots should be empty.
Broken: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10,2019.2.0a9
Working: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.10f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button