Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Umbra] Default reflection texture also contains objects from the scene
Default reflection probe uses incorrect hash data when occlusion data is baked with Umbra and when lighting is generated manually.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download `DefaultRefProbeUmbra` project below and open it
2) Bake the scene with Auto enabled
3) Observe that the output is correct
4) Bake the scene manually
5) Observe that the default reflection probe data is incorrect (as shown in the image below)
- Not a regression, reproducible in all Unity versions
- This bug doesn't occur with a project created from scratch, and it relies on the data generated from a different project (a link for the other project is shared below)
- Baking with Auto enabled renders the correct result
- Only an issue when same transformation values for a light is used (changing the transformation values create a new hash)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default