Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[UI Builder] "Could not resolve template with name" when hovering on missing template in the UIBuilder Library
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Window->UI Toolkit->UI Builder
2. Select the Project tab in the Library menu
3. Open the UnityEngine->UIElements dropdown item
4. Scroll down to find an item called "Instance"
5. Hover over it to see an error in the console
Expected result: No errors and perhaps no Instance item in the Library?
Actual result: A seemingly pointless Instance item is available to the user and an error is thrown.
Reproducible with: 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.0b2, 2022.2.0a9,
Could not resolve template with name ''
UnityEngine.UIElements.UxmlFactory`2<UnityEngine.UIElements.TemplateContainer, UnityEngine.UIElements.TemplateContainer/UxmlTraits>:Create (UnityEngine.UIElements.IUxmlAttributes,UnityEngine.UIElements.CreationContext)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true