Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Built-in
Found in [Package]
[UIToolkit] BaseVerticalCollectionView.onItemsChosen is called only on 3rd click when using old input system
1. Open user-submitted project
2. Open the "Test Scene" scene from the Assets folder
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Double-click on the "Row 1" item
5. Click on the "Row 2" item
Expected result: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Object] is logged after double clicking on "Row 1" item
Actual result: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Object] was logged only after clicking on "Row 2" item
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.17, 1.0.0-preview.18 (2021.1.5f1, 2021.1.28f1), Built-in (2021.2.9f1, 2022.1.0b4, 2022.2.0a2)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.17, 1.0.0-preview.18 (2020.3.27f1)
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1 (UI Toolkit Package is unavailable), 1.0.0-preview.17, 1.0.0-preview.18 (2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.4f1) (error CS0117: 'FontEngine' does not contain a definition for 'TryGetSystemFontReference')
- Couldn't find the exact regression point, because the issue couldn't be tested between 2021.1.0a1 - 2021.1.4f1, due to error CS0117: 'FontEngine' does not contain a definition for 'TryGetSystemFontReference'
- For package versions of UI Toolkit, use the attached project "DblClickTest_2" instead
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime