Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.18f1, 2023.2.6f1, 2023.3.0b1
UITk MultiColumnListView Control is missing callbacks when being removed
A few issues we have in using the MultiColumnListView in hierarchy
* There is no Dispose function to control when to clear all elements
* Unbind is not called on the various cells when we close the HierarchyWindow
** UnbindAll is not public on controller. I have a reflection hack for this.
* DestroyCell is NEVER called since the Column is always null in MultiColumnController.DestroyItem(VisualElement element)
* There is no way when quitting the HierarchyWindow to ensure DestroyCell is called on all active elements.
** I tried ListView.itemsSource = null;ListView.Rebuild(); and it didn't work
** the list of active items was empty when Rebuild got called.
** When the active items pool is cleared, we don't call destroyItem
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"