Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.10
Found in [Package]
[UIR] UI Toolkit runtime resize bug with Graphics.Blit
Using Graphics.Blit during an Update modifies the layout of the root visual element because it modifies RenderTexture.active, which is then considered as the final render target.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made