Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.10
Found in [Package]
[UIR] UI Toolkit runtime resize bug with Graphics.Blit
Using Graphics.Blit during an Update modifies the layout of the root visual element because it modifies RenderTexture.active, which is then considered as the final render target.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filter “dir” does not exist when searching through the Inspector and gives no results
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData