Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.10
Found in [Package]
[UIR] UI Toolkit runtime resize bug with Graphics.Blit
Using Graphics.Blit during an Update modifies the layout of the root visual element because it modifies RenderTexture.active, which is then considered as the final render target.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field