Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[UIR] Nested masking fallback of GroupTransform VisualElement triggers assert
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the provided window under Bug/GroupClipAssert menu
Actual result: An assert fails in DepthFirstOnClippingChanged
Expected result: No assert should fail
The nested masking, which is not supported in this version, forces the leaf GroupTransform element to fallback to rect clipping, but the assert presumed that it could not happen.
21.2: After nested masking has been implemented, additional masking levels are required to reproduce this issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler