Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[UIR] Moving a mask breaks masking performed by a sibling mask
1. Open the provided project.
2. Open the buggy window under Bug/BadMasking
3. Click "Move"
Expected Result: The blue element remains clipped the way it is.
Actual Result: The blue element isn't clipped anymore.
The element on the left should not affect the masking performed by its sibling.
First broken version: 2019.4.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment