Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[UIR] Moving a mask breaks masking performed by a sibling mask
1. Open the provided project.
2. Open the buggy window under Bug/BadMasking
3. Click "Move"
Expected Result: The blue element remains clipped the way it is.
Actual Result: The blue element isn't clipped anymore.
The element on the left should not affect the masking performed by its sibling.
First broken version: 2019.4.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up