Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[UIR] Moving a mask breaks masking performed by a sibling mask
1. Open the provided project.
2. Open the buggy window under Bug/BadMasking
3. Click "Move"
Expected Result: The blue element remains clipped the way it is.
Actual Result: The blue element isn't clipped anymore.
The element on the left should not affect the masking performed by its sibling.
First broken version: 2019.4.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac