Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIR] Dynamic Atlas doesn't get refreshed when importing from a cache server
Textures currently stored in a dynamic atlas do not get updated when they are reimported from the cache server.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install a cache server (accelerator)
2. Unzip the provided project, and make sure that the images under the Dirty directory differ from those under the Clean directory. Re-save them if they're identical. Otherwise the asset database may think that they're identical.
3. Open the provided project, and setup the cache server settings
4. Replace the textures in Assets with those in the Dirty folder, and force a reimport
5. Replace the textures in Assets with those in the Clean folder, and force a reimport
6. Close Unity
7. Reopen the project
8. Open the metrics page of the cache server, and note the value of "Data Served from cache" (it should increase after step 10)
9. Back to Unity, open the window in Bug/TextureImport
10. Replace the textures in Assets with those in the Dirty folder through the explorer
11. Go back to Unity
Expected result: The window should now display the "dirty" textures
Actual result: The window still displays the "clean" textures
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker