Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
UIElements elements are not redrawn correctly
1) With trunk, open any project
2) Open the UIElements debugger
3) Expand elements on the left side in the debugger
4) Select one element and hover the mouse over and off...
What I expected:
The UIElements are repainted and stay visible in the Window
What I saw:
The UIElements are invisible ....
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules