Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UIElements elements are not redrawn correctly
1) With trunk, open any project
2) Open the UIElements debugger
3) Expand elements on the left side in the debugger
4) Select one element and hover the mouse over and off...
What I expected:
The UIElements are repainted and stay visible in the Window
What I saw:
The UIElements are invisible ....
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use