Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
UIElements elements are not redrawn correctly
1) With trunk, open any project
2) Open the UIElements debugger
3) Expand elements on the left side in the debugger
4) Select one element and hover the mouse over and off...
What I expected:
The UIElements are repainted and stay visible in the Window
What I saw:
The UIElements are invisible ....
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour