Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
UIElements elements are not redrawn correctly
1) With trunk, open any project
2) Open the UIElements debugger
3) Expand elements on the left side in the debugger
4) Select one element and hover the mouse over and off...
What I expected:
The UIElements are repainted and stay visible in the Window
What I saw:
The UIElements are invisible ....
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler