Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UIElements border width render seams when resizing parent window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "Border Seams.zip" project
2. In Editor select "Bug" -> "Open Window"
3. Slowly resize the "Bug" window
Expected result: borders look continuous without any seams
Actual result: borders have visible seams
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0a9, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a8
Could not test with: 2019.1.0a7 and earlier (due to script errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button