Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
UIElement.ListView with reorderable enabled in EditorWindow cannot be reordered when docked in another window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "uitoolkittest.zip"
2. Click UIElements > Test > ReorderableListView Show
3. Dock the opened window somewhere in the Editor
4. Try to drag and drop the list elements to reorder them
Expected result: You can change the position of the element
Actual result: You cannot change the position of the element
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1 (1.0.0-preview.3 - 1.0.0-preview.14), 2021.2.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.28f1 (UI Toolkit not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"