Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
UIElement.ListView with reorderable enabled in EditorWindow cannot be reordered when docked in another window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "uitoolkittest.zip"
2. Click UIElements > Test > ReorderableListView Show
3. Dock the opened window somewhere in the Editor
4. Try to drag and drop the list elements to reorder them
Expected result: You can change the position of the element
Actual result: You cannot change the position of the element
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1 (1.0.0-preview.3 - 1.0.0-preview.14), 2021.2.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.28f1 (UI Toolkit not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields in "Scene Template Pipeline" section look messy
- Can't import asset via Package Manager when it consists of sub-packages and one of them is already imported
- CubemapArrays and Cubemaps take up significantly more memory than on other platforms when working with a Windows project
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
Jun 24, 2021 04:41
After docking somewhere in the editor
It seems to work by toggle the "UI Toolkit Live Realod".
Regardless of "UI Toolkit Live Realod", if you can drag and drop list elements to sort them, the problem will be solved.