Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
UI Builder's Inspector text field loses focus after input when interacting with StyleSheet's dropdown menu beforehand
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1397542.zip"
2. Open "test.uxml"
3. Click on the expand/collapse dropdown button of "Main.uss" StyleSheet
4. Try editing any element text field in the UI Builder's Inspector
Expected result: Able to edit text fields continuously
Actual result: Text field loses focus after a single input
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2022.1.0b4, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a4)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.18 (2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.28f1), 1.0.0 (2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b3)
Workaround: Reopen the UI Builder window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique