Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
UI Builder's Inspector text field loses focus after input when interacting with StyleSheet's dropdown menu beforehand
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1397542.zip"
2. Open "test.uxml"
3. Click on the expand/collapse dropdown button of "Main.uss" StyleSheet
4. Try editing any element text field in the UI Builder's Inspector
Expected result: Able to edit text fields continuously
Actual result: Text field loses focus after a single input
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2022.1.0b4, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a4)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.18 (2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.28f1), 1.0.0 (2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b3)
Workaround: Reopen the UI Builder window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 1.0.0):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a12
Fixed in: 2021.3.8f1