Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[UI] Viewport display only perspective view instead of default after switching layout to 4 Split.
[UI] Viewport display only perspective view instead of top, front and right after switching layout to 4 Split.
Viewport display only perspective view instead of top, front and right after switching layout to 4 Split.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Change the Layout to 4 Split.
Viewport display only perspective instead of top, front and right view.
Viewport display top, front and right view.
2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a9.
Working Fine in:
2019.1.a8, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12).
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used