Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[UI] Viewport display only perspective view instead of default after switching layout to 4 Split.
[UI] Viewport display only perspective view instead of top, front and right after switching layout to 4 Split.
Viewport display only perspective view instead of top, front and right after switching layout to 4 Split.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Change the Layout to 4 Split.
Viewport display only perspective instead of top, front and right view.
Viewport display top, front and right view.
2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a9.
Working Fine in:
2019.1.a8, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12).
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1