Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[UI] Viewport display only perspective view instead of default after switching layout to 4 Split.
[UI] Viewport display only perspective view instead of top, front and right after switching layout to 4 Split.
Viewport display only perspective view instead of top, front and right after switching layout to 4 Split.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Change the Layout to 4 Split.
Viewport display only perspective instead of top, front and right view.
Viewport display top, front and right view.
2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a9.
Working Fine in:
2019.1.a8, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12).
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project