Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[UI] Viewport display only perspective view instead of default after switching layout to 4 Split.
[UI] Viewport display only perspective view instead of top, front and right after switching layout to 4 Split.
Viewport display only perspective view instead of top, front and right after switching layout to 4 Split.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Change the Layout to 4 Split.
Viewport display only perspective instead of top, front and right view.
Viewport display top, front and right view.
2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a9.
Working Fine in:
2019.1.a8, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12).
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made