Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[UI] Viewport display only perspective view instead of default after switching layout to 4 Split.
[UI] Viewport display only perspective view instead of top, front and right after switching layout to 4 Split.
Viewport display only perspective view instead of top, front and right after switching layout to 4 Split.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Change the Layout to 4 Split.
Viewport display only perspective instead of top, front and right view.
Viewport display top, front and right view.
2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a9.
Working Fine in:
2019.1.a8, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12).
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements