Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Fixed in 5.3
[UI] Unity Editor crashes when changing Text.text to "<quad material"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "UI_test"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Select "Text" object in "Canvas"
4. Try to change text property to "<quad material" (crash.gif attached)
5. Notice Unity Editor crashing
Reproducible with: 5.3.4f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b20
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project