Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[UI Builder] Visual Studio opens up instead of UI Builder on double-clicking on uXML file in the Project window
Visual Studio opens up instead of UI Builder on double-clicking on uXML file in the Project window.
Workaround: Open the uXML file from Viewport > File > Open.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Window > UI Toolkit > UI Builder.
3. Viewport > File > Save > File name > TestuXML > Save.
4. Close UI Builder Window.
5. Project Window > Double Click on TestuXML file.
Visual Studio opens up instead of UI Builder window.
UI Builder window opens up with the correct document.
Working Fine in:
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode