Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[UI Builder] Visual Studio opens up instead of UI Builder on double-clicking on uXML file in the Project window
Visual Studio opens up instead of UI Builder on double-clicking on uXML file in the Project window.
Workaround: Open the uXML file from Viewport > File > Open.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Window > UI Toolkit > UI Builder.
3. Viewport > File > Save > File name > TestuXML > Save.
4. Close UI Builder Window.
5. Project Window > Double Click on TestuXML file.
Visual Studio opens up instead of UI Builder window.
UI Builder window opens up with the correct document.
Working Fine in:
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete