Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[UI Builder] Visual Studio opens up instead of UI Builder on double-clicking on uXML file in the Project window
Visual Studio opens up instead of UI Builder on double-clicking on uXML file in the Project window.
Workaround: Open the uXML file from Viewport > File > Open.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Window > UI Toolkit > UI Builder.
3. Viewport > File > Save > File name > TestuXML > Save.
4. Close UI Builder Window.
5. Project Window > Double Click on TestuXML file.
Visual Studio opens up instead of UI Builder window.
UI Builder window opens up with the correct document.
Working Fine in:
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved