Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1
[UI Builder] Visual Studio opens up instead of UI Builder on double-clicking on uXML file in the Project window
Visual Studio opens up instead of UI Builder on double-clicking on uXML file in the Project window.
Workaround: Open the uXML file from Viewport > File > Open.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Window > UI Toolkit > UI Builder.
3. Viewport > File > Save > File name > TestuXML > Save.
4. Close UI Builder Window.
5. Project Window > Double Click on TestuXML file.
Visual Studio opens up instead of UI Builder window.
UI Builder window opens up with the correct document.
Working Fine in:
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules