Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[UI Toolkit] Visual element Transform values don't reset when setting them through styles
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" (Assets/Bugs/ResetTransformStylesIssue/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. Enter Play mode
4. In the Game view window, observe the red square and click the button "Set transform styles"
5. Click the button "Try to reset styles..." and observe the red square
Expected result: The position, scale, rotation and opacity of the red square is reset
Actual result: The opacity of the red square is reset
Reproducible with: Built-in (2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a1)
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1 (UI Toolkit Package is unavailable), 1.0.0-preview.18 (2020.3.26f1) (Transfrom values cannot be set through styles)
Note: Transform values are reset when the Game view window is resized
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration.
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name