Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI Toolkit] UI Toolkit Event Debugger options get overlapped on resizing window
In UI Toolkit Event Debugger, On resizing the window height 'Timestamp', 'Event', 'Target' these options get overlapped. Refer attached video
Step to Reproduce:
1. Create a New project.
2. Window > UI Toolkit > Event Debugger
3. Dock the Event Debugger window > Decrease the height.
4. Observe the Event Debugger options position.
UI Toolkit Event Debugger options get overlapped on resizing window.
on resizing the UI Toolkit Event Debugger window its options should also present gracefully.
Note: Event Debugger window is introduced in 2021.2.0a18
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included