Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI Toolkit] UI Toolkit Event Debugger options get overlapped on resizing window
In UI Toolkit Event Debugger, On resizing the window height 'Timestamp', 'Event', 'Target' these options get overlapped. Refer attached video
Step to Reproduce:
1. Create a New project.
2. Window > UI Toolkit > Event Debugger
3. Dock the Event Debugger window > Decrease the height.
4. Observe the Event Debugger options position.
UI Toolkit Event Debugger options get overlapped on resizing window.
on resizing the UI Toolkit Event Debugger window its options should also present gracefully.
Note: Event Debugger window is introduced in 2021.2.0a18
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true