Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI Toolkit] UI Toolkit Event Debugger options get overlapped on resizing window
In UI Toolkit Event Debugger, On resizing the window height 'Timestamp', 'Event', 'Target' these options get overlapped. Refer attached video
Step to Reproduce:
1. Create a New project.
2. Window > UI Toolkit > Event Debugger
3. Dock the Event Debugger window > Decrease the height.
4. Observe the Event Debugger options position.
UI Toolkit Event Debugger options get overlapped on resizing window.
on resizing the UI Toolkit Event Debugger window its options should also present gracefully.
Note: Event Debugger window is introduced in 2021.2.0a18
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied