Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI Toolkit] UI Toolkit Event Debugger options get overlapped on resizing window
In UI Toolkit Event Debugger, On resizing the window height 'Timestamp', 'Event', 'Target' these options get overlapped. Refer attached video
Step to Reproduce:
1. Create a New project.
2. Window > UI Toolkit > Event Debugger
3. Dock the Event Debugger window > Decrease the height.
4. Observe the Event Debugger options position.
UI Toolkit Event Debugger options get overlapped on resizing window.
on resizing the UI Toolkit Event Debugger window its options should also present gracefully.
Note: Event Debugger window is introduced in 2021.2.0a18
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors