Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[UI Toolkit] UI Document is created in Assets instead of Packages folder
1. Open attached project "UIToolkit2.zip"
2. In Project window, right-click Packages/Local Package and select Create > UI Toolkit > UI Document
3. In Project window, observe Assets folder
Expected result: "Packages_NewUXMLTemplate" is created in the Packages folder
Actual result: "Packages_NewUXMLTemplate" is created in the Assets folder
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2021.2.0a14 (package errors break project)
1. If instead of UI Document, you do Create > UI Toolkit > Panel Settings / Style Sheet / TSS Theme File, the asset is created in the Packages/Local Package folder.
2. It should be noted that "Packages_NewUXMLTemplate" is created in the Assets folder, but with a name that starts with "Packages_".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display