Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[UI Toolkit] PropertyField can not have no label
It is not possible to tell a PropertyField that it should not have a label.
Passing null into the label argument will not work as it falls back to the property localized label when the value is null or empty.
null should be a valid argument that indicates you do not wish to have a label for the field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12