Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[UI Toolkit] PropertyField can not have no label
It is not possible to tell a PropertyField that it should not have a label.
Passing null into the label argument will not work as it falls back to the property localized label when the value is null or empty.
null should be a valid argument that indicates you do not wish to have a label for the field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Nov 19, 2020 19:47
Happens in 2020.2.11 too.