Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[UI Toolkit] PropertyField can not have no label
It is not possible to tell a PropertyField that it should not have a label.
Passing null into the label argument will not work as it falls back to the property localized label when the value is null or empty.
null should be a valid argument that indicates you do not wish to have a label for the field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window