Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[UI Toolkit] PropertyField can not have no label
It is not possible to tell a PropertyField that it should not have a label.
Passing null into the label argument will not work as it falls back to the property localized label when the value is null or empty.
null should be a valid argument that indicates you do not wish to have a label for the field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac