Search Issue Tracker
[UIBuilder] Opacity Slider under Inlined Styles>Display is slow
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Editor/TestEditor.uxml with the UI Builder
3. On the right-hand side, go to Inlined Styles>Display
4. Drag the Opacity slider and observe.
Note: this only reproduces in saved templates where the Script, the schema and the style sheet are created and saved as files. The sluggish slider does not reproduce in an unsaved .uxml.
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a7, 2022.2.0b12
Not reproducible with: 2022.2.0a6, 2022.2.0a1, 2022.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true