Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.17
Found in [Package]
UI Toolkit ObjectField doesn't line up
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the attached project "1320031.zip"
2. Load the "TestScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy window, select a "ClickMe" GameObject
4. In the Inspector view compare "Repro Script IMGUI (Script)" and "Repro Script UITK (Script)" components' Property Fields
Expected result: UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's displays Property Fields the same way. All Input Fields are aligned
Actual result: UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's displays Property Fields differently. All UI Toolkit's Input Fields are not aligned and they fill all space between Property Field's label and Inspector window's end
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11)
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1 (UI Toolkit is not introduced yet), 2021.2.0a8 (due to UI Toolkit's errors)
Jan 27, 2023 18:06
How come I'm having this issue both on 2021.3.5f1 and 2022.1.10f1? I'm drawing property fields and object fields in custom inspector. Checked with UI Toolkit Debuger: property fields labels have their width set from somwhere while object field labels don't.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 1.0.0-preview.17):
Fixed 1320031: UI Toolkit ObjectField doesn't line up:
- Fixed a few USS style settings
- Fixed wrong check for property fields in inspector elements
Fixed in UI Toolkit 1.0.0-preview.17 package