Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI Toolkit] NullReferenceException when using BindingExtensions.TrackPropertyValue
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "UIToolkit-PropertyField-RightClick.zip"
2. Select the "New Scriptable Object UI Toolkit" asset in the Project window
3. Change the color value of "A Color"
Expected: Changing any value in the editor log a message about that value change in the console
Actual: NullReferenceException is logged when selecting the asset and when any property value is changed.
Reproducible with - 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a3
No TrackPropertyValue method - 2020.2 and earlier
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a8