Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI Toolkit] NullReferenceException when using BindingExtensions.TrackPropertyValue
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "UIToolkit-PropertyField-RightClick.zip"
2. Select the "New Scriptable Object UI Toolkit" asset in the Project window
3. Change the color value of "A Color"
Expected: Changing any value in the editor log a message about that value change in the console
Actual: NullReferenceException is logged when selecting the asset and when any property value is changed.
Reproducible with - 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a3
No TrackPropertyValue method - 2020.2 and earlier
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build