Search Issue Tracker
[UI Builder] F2 button does not rename highlighted element in the UI Builder Hierarchy
F2 button does not rename highlighted element in the UI Builder Hierarchy
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Open the UI Builder via the Window > UI Toolkit > UI Builder menu
3. Open Library > Controls and double-click on Button --> this will add a button to the UI hierarchy
4. Hierarchy > Select Button > Press "F2".
Selected element should be in the renamed state.
2021.1.0a9, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.0f1 with Package Version 1.0.0-preview.9.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source