Search Issue Tracker
UI toolkit elements are slightly offset on WebGL builds when using pixel perfect sizes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (test-uitoolkit.zip)
2. Switch target platform to WebGL
3. Notice the WebGL build resolution is set to 900x600 (Player Settings/Resolution and Presentation)
4. Notice the Game View is set to the same 900x600 resolution and Canvas is set to Match Game View in UI Builder
5. Build and Run on WebGL (Build Settings/Build and Run)
Expected behaviour: UI toolkit buttons should be in the center of the screen, same as Game View and UI Builder preview.
Actual behaviour: The UI toolkit buttons are slightly offset upwards and to the left (see screenshot).
Note: Doesn't happen on macOS builds either.
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D][URP] Lights produce diagonal artefacts when normal maps are set on Sprites
- Render Feature causing black screen only on some iOS devices
- Gizmo does not update correctly when moving a Box Collider 2D and Time Scale is less than 1
- Canvas with Render Mode "Screen Space - Camera" is not rendered when Lens Flare is enabled
- GameObject bounces differently in Player compared to Play Mode