Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in trunk
Found in [Package]
[UI Toolkit] Editor window does not open when changing the .uss file name and renaming it back
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "WindowDoesNotOpen.zip"
2. Rename the UIElementsTest.uss file (Assets > Editor)
3. Click Window > UI Toolkit > UIElementsTest
4. Observe expected ArgumentNullException
5. Rename the UIElementsTest.uss file to its original name
6. Click Window > UI Toolkit > UIElementsTest
Expected result: The window opens
Actual result: The window does not open
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1), 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.3 - 1.0.0-preview.13 (2020.3.14f1)
Workaround: reload the Editor layout
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes