Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[UI Toolkit] button does not respond to clicks correctly when rotated
1. Open project in the drive link below (project name is Bug.zip)
2. Open Scene "Main Menu"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Try pressing the button at the right of the level selection zone
Expected result: The button responds to click
Actual result: Only the left side of the button responds to clicks. For reference: after pressing the button, another will appear on the other side of the level selection zone, this button works as intended. (video is attached in 2021-07-26 11-45-17.mp4)
Workaround: open level-select.uxml, select the right button and change rotation value from 180 to 0. The button now works as expected
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a3
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2021.1.15f1 (package errors)
1. Sometimes the Main Menu Scene is white when entering it, a restart of the editor helps
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes