Search Issue Tracker
[UI] Scrollbar does not animate when value is used as a parameter in the animation window.
Scrollbar handle does not animate according to the "Value" property, Although value changes in the inspector.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Gameobject > UI > Scrollbar.
3. Press control + 6 > Create new Animation Clip.
4. Click on Add Property > Scrollbar (Script) > Value.
5. Add Animation keyframe or Record with values between 0 to 1.
6. Play the scene.
Scrollbar handle does not animate with respect to the "Value" property.
Scrollbar moves with respect to the "Value" property.
2019.1.0a11, 2018.3.0f1(f023c421e164), 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0f2.
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open