Search Issue Tracker
UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
References to public functions in scripts assigned to UI objects are lost when upgrading projects to 2018.2.
1. Open the attached 2019.1 project in 2019.2
2. Open the scene "Scene" and check the object "Slider"
3. Observe that the On Value Changed component of the slider has a missing reference (to a function that still exists)
Reproducible in version 2018.2.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order