Search Issue Tracker
UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
References to public functions in scripts assigned to UI objects are lost when upgrading projects to 2018.2.
1. Open the attached 2019.1 project in 2019.2
2. Open the scene "Scene" and check the object "Slider"
3. Observe that the On Value Changed component of the slider has a missing reference (to a function that still exists)
Reproducible in version 2018.2.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine