Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.3
UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
References to public functions in scripts assigned to UI objects are lost when upgrading projects to 2018.2.
1. Open the attached 2019.1 project in 2019.2
2. Open the scene "Scene" and check the object "Slider"
3. Observe that the On Value Changed component of the slider has a missing reference (to a function that still exists)
Reproducible in version 2018.2.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets