Search Issue Tracker
UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
References to public functions in scripts assigned to UI objects are lost when upgrading projects to 2018.2.
1. Open the attached 2019.1 project in 2019.2
2. Open the scene "Scene" and check the object "Slider"
3. Observe that the On Value Changed component of the slider has a missing reference (to a function that still exists)
Reproducible in version 2018.2.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules