Search Issue Tracker
UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
References to public functions in scripts assigned to UI objects are lost when upgrading projects to 2018.2.
1. Open the attached 2019.1 project in 2019.2
2. Open the scene "Scene" and check the object "Slider"
3. Observe that the On Value Changed component of the slider has a missing reference (to a function that still exists)
Reproducible in version 2018.2.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler