Search Issue Tracker
[UI] Letters are not fully visible in the text field when Vertical Overflow is set to Truncate
1. Open attached project
2. Change the size of the panel
3. Notice the way it works
Actual result: The Text truncate cuts letters even if there is still space for them
Expected result: The Text truncate works as it should
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.3f1; 2019.1.0a14; 2019.2.0a1
Note: videos are attached below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website