Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[UI Elements] "Array element out of bounds" exception thrown on undoing or redoing a change in float array field
[UI Elements] "Array element out of bounds" exception thrown on undoing or redoing a change in float array field. Refer to the video attached.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached project.
2) UIE Test Suite > Open FTP
3) Bindings > Properties
4) Float array field > Change size to 10
5) Press Ctrl+Z
Actual result: IMGUI field does not change to original state and "Array element out of bounds" exception is thrown
Expected result: IMGUI field changes to original state and no exception is thrown.
Occurs on: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b9
Note: The project has been made using 2019.1.0b9
Retrieving array element that was out of bounds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments