Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Dropdown Coroutine couldn't be started
1) Open users attached project, and proceed to scene "1".
2) Go into play mode, open UI dropdown menu and select any entry(Option) in it.
Note: Error happens when disabling object containing dropdown(By clicking on dropdown menu entry(Option))
"Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Dropdown' is inactive!
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window