Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Dropdown Coroutine couldn't be started
1) Open users attached project, and proceed to scene "1".
2) Go into play mode, open UI dropdown menu and select any entry(Option) in it.
Note: Error happens when disabling object containing dropdown(By clicking on dropdown menu entry(Option))
"Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Dropdown' is inactive!
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space