Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Dropdown Coroutine couldn't be started
1) Open users attached project, and proceed to scene "1".
2) Go into play mode, open UI dropdown menu and select any entry(Option) in it.
Note: Error happens when disabling object containing dropdown(By clicking on dropdown menu entry(Option))
"Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Dropdown' is inactive!
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected