Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Dropdown Coroutine couldn't be started
1) Open users attached project, and proceed to scene "1".
2) Go into play mode, open UI dropdown menu and select any entry(Option) in it.
Note: Error happens when disabling object containing dropdown(By clicking on dropdown menu entry(Option))
"Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Dropdown' is inactive!
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event