Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[UI] Cursor indicator cannot be placed on a specific text area in Light Explorer
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Open 'Light Explorer' window (Window>Lighting>Light Explorer);
3. Select any of the Intensity fields in the Light Explorer window;
4. Click on any place in the field and observe that the whole field is highlighted;
5. Click again on the certain place in the field, trying to put the cursor there.
The cursor is set to the certain place in the field.
The whole field is highlighted. There is no way to set the cursor to the certain place in the field. See attached video.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.1p1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and macOSX 10.13.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object