Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[UI] Cursor indicator cannot be placed on a specific text area in Light Explorer
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Open 'Light Explorer' window (Window>Lighting>Light Explorer);
3. Select any of the Intensity fields in the Light Explorer window;
4. Click on any place in the field and observe that the whole field is highlighted;
5. Click again on the certain place in the field, trying to put the cursor there.
The cursor is set to the certain place in the field.
The whole field is highlighted. There is no way to set the cursor to the certain place in the field. See attached video.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.1p1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and macOSX 10.13.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout